This website is operated by Wetmaster Co., Ltd or its agent. Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully and abide by these conditions when using this website. Your use of this site is expressively conditioned on your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Wetmaster may change the terms and conditions of use of this website without advance notice. Please check the updated information on the website.
This website is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0 or later or Firefox 2.0 or later.
The intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark rights of the information, contents, trademarks, logo marks, and others contained on this website are, unless otherwise expressively stated, owned by Wetmaster or the property of their respective owners. Wetmaster uses such properties based on the license granted by the respective third party with rights. Without written approval obtained from Wetmaster in advance, any use, partial or complete, transfer or duplication of the contents on this website for the purposes beyond the private use of non-commercial or as expressively permitted by the respective legislation, are strictly prohibited.
Wetmaster pays full attention for the contents provided on this website. Notwithstanding this, Wetmaster does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, fitness to your use, or safety of the contents on this website. Wetmaster may change or delete the contents on this website without advance notice. Wetmaster may suspend or discontinue the operation of the website.
Following conducts are forbidden when using this website:
- Infringement or potential infringement to the property or privacy of the third party or Wetmaster,
- Conducts which cause or may cause disadvantage or damages to the third party or Wetmaster,
- Conducts which disgrace the honor or reliability of the third party or Wetmaster,
- Conducts which are or may be offensive to public order and morals,
- Crime or conducts which relate or may relate to a crime,
- Statement or report of false information, such as registration of other person's e-mail address,
- Business activities, profit-oriented activities or preparation of such,
- Use or supply of harmful computer program such as computer virus or any conduct which may result in such,
- Other conducts which violate or may violate the laws, regulations and ordinances, and
- Any other conducts which Wetmaster determines to be inappropriate.
Wetmaster do not accept the link from the websites which provide contents about illegal activities, which go beyond the socially accepted limits, or which may be offensive to public order and morals. On no event will Wetmaster be liable to any complaints and claims such as claim for damage regarding the linked website from the third party. Wetmaster does not guarantee the contents of the linked websites.
All use of this website is at the viewer's own risk. Wetmaster will not be held liable for any loss or damages, direct or indirect, which occurred during the use of this website.